They say, “design is in the details”, and you agree – a stroke of color, a dab of glue, a delicate stitch brings it all together. The LED Floor Light and Magnifier is our largest light-plus-magnifier, a floor-standing model that provides ample light and image enhancement for DIYers, crafters and hobbyists who need their hands free.
This sturdy unit features a heavy duty neck that is remarkably easy to adjust: bend it to work at tabletop height or extend it fully to 54" for workshop projects. Twelve powerful LEDs (grouped in threes) encircle the viewing area, which features a 2x magnifying lens with a 5x bifocal inset. A unique system of reflectors further intensifies its light output. Assembly is tool-free, and the power button and handle are conveniently large and easy to use.
Optional battery power makes this one of the only floor lamps you can tote around the house and workshop without hunting for the nearest outlet. It’s well suited for leisurely moments, too. Set up near your favorite chair and position the lens over your lap to brighten and enlarge reading, writing, knitting, and any other task you find difficult without a magnifier.
- 12 bright white, energy-efficient LEDs surround viewing area
- Lumens 48
- Durable LEDs last 50,000 hours - no replacement necessary
- Precisely engineered optical grade lens spreads light evenly
- Unit dimensions: 4" (102mm) base; 24" (610mm) solid neck; 17" (432mm) gooseneck
- Base plus gooseneck yield a 54" (1371) maximum height
- Magnifier: 5" (127mm) wide with 2x power; 1" (25mm) wide bifocal with 5x power
- Large, easy-to-position handle on light head
- Stable, weighted base
- Easy, tool-free assembly
- Powered by 3 D batteries (not included) or 1.8m. AC adapter cord (included)