The Lighted Seam Ripper and Magnifier is the new secret weapon of quilters, sewers and embroiderers. This innovative model integrates both a light and a magnifier into one cleverly compact unit. The seam ripper features a sharp metal blade that unfolds from the main handle. It allows you to tackle seams and buttons with a genius combination of illumination and magnification. A 1.25" (32mm) lens quadruples the image size of your blade and stitch.
The enlarged area is brightened by an energy-efficient LED, bringing details into sharp focus. Its ergonomically shaped handle offers a comfortable grip as you rip, snip and cut away. Durable ABS plastic construction and three micro cell batteries keep the weight at a minimum. The Seam Ripper is an incredible value for a slender dynamo. It fits nicely into any sewing kit, until you’re ready to get down to business ripping seams.
- Bright white, energy-efficient LED
- Lumens 3
- Durable LED lasts 100,000 hours - no replacement necessary
- Precisely engineered optical grade lens spreads light evenly
- 1.25" (32mm) lens
- 4x magnifier
- Ergonomic handle
- Rotating arm
- Sharp metal blade
- Includes plastic safety cover
- Powered by 3 micro cell batteries (included)
- Battery Life 7 hours
- 5.5" (140mm) x 0.75" (19mm) x 1.5" (38mm) (Length x Height x Width)